"I'm a Derek...and Derek's don't run."

"I'M A DEREK...AND DEREK'S DON'T RUN." DEREKS DONT RUN FILM.COM




Feel free to join me............

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Red Planet Fail

Ah yes....been a long time.

Anyway, got the dreaded email from the Red Planet Prize saying yo ass aint going to Mars.

Not really much of a surprise as when I read over the submission I sent...it was full of typo's. It pissed me off when I found out, but what can you do? Could've pinned my hopes on them liking the content and dismissing the errors, but then again its more than likely they hated the idea anyway so fuck it.

Getting good feedback on the feature script. All usable. All worthwhile. Quite happy with it and the response.

Time to polish (not the nob) up and eyeball competitions for 2012. Ye-fuckin-ha.

See ya on the flip side...Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment