"I'm a Derek...and Derek's don't run."

"I'M A DEREK...AND DEREK'S DON'T RUN." DEREKS DONT RUN FILM.COM




Feel free to join me............

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Finito

Well, after Monday nights finale that lasted till 5am Tuesday morning allowing me 1 hour of sleep... The short film was finished

Stressing over the submission, knowing things that are wrong, the quality of the screener not being up to scratch... The soundtrack... A few problems I've noticed that other's may not. But what the fuck? It's done now so well see what happens.

'Another Film in the Woods' will be unleashed hopefully by the end of the week for your viewing pleasure.

I'll keep it brief but.. It's rather fun and looks great.

Now let me recover. Updates soon.

See ya on the flip side. Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment