"I'm a Derek...and Derek's don't run."

"I'M A DEREK...AND DEREK'S DON'T RUN." DEREKS DONT RUN FILM.COM




Feel free to join me............

Monday 19 November 2012

A gentle reminder...

Hello mucko's,

A little bit of a gentle poke to remind you good people that Another Film in the Woods will be playing at Showroom Shorts tomorrow (Tuesday 20th November).

I'll be spamming book of the face and twatter with further details but as this is another reminder...there's a few short films playing and a little bit of a birthday bash going on that kicks off at 7:30pm till 10pm.

The short is scheduled to be 2nd to last on, around 9:15pm - 9:30pm in the Showroom bar area.  Drop me an email/message/text/phone call/postcard/letter if your coming or want further info and I'll enlighten you.

I'll be there at 7:30pm till 8:15pm as I'll be running off to one of the screening rooms to watch a flick.  But I'll be out at 9:10pm for the rest of the night.  

And if you didn't know...its free.



ANOTHER FILM IN THE WOODS from Danny Naylor on Vimeo.

See ya on the flip side, Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment