"I'm a Derek...and Derek's don't run."

"I'M A DEREK...AND DEREK'S DON'T RUN." DEREKS DONT RUN FILM.COM




Feel free to join me............

Saturday 19 April 2014

Screenings and Shiz Reel

S'up people.  Friendly neighbourhood Spider-lad here.

Currently hard at work catching up on flicks, TV shows, and general re-writes leading up to hopefully some fun stuff in the summer.

Meantime, I've a few updates for you slappy-wags.

The music video for YOUR LITTLE FANTASY by BRAVER THAN FICTION is being screened at LANDED FESTIVAL at Doldowlod Hall, Powys, Wales on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of May 2014.

Its a bank holiday music festival with lots going on.  Check it out as well as the Facebook Page.  Really happy about this and the organisers really enjoyed the video.

There's also another screening on the 29th April at KINO SHORTS 48 for this month (clicky the link).  The venue is the THREE MINUTE THEATRE in Manchester and it kicks off at 7:15pm till 10:15pm.  I should be able to get down there, so if anyone wants to tag along, feel free.  You can buy me a drink.

Lastly...I've knocked up a muthafuppin' showreel.  Its now on the main page at the top so you can watch over and over again.  Let us know what you think if you're that way inclined.

Oh its below to....

 

See ya on the flip side...Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment