"I'm a Derek...and Derek's don't run."

"I'M A DEREK...AND DEREK'S DON'T RUN." DEREKS DONT RUN FILM.COM




Feel free to join me............

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Introductions

Welcome to Derek's Don't Run!

From here you will be able to follow the meandering thoughts of filmmaker Danny Naylor as he develops his next film and/or music video projects and see what goes into the process of creating and procrastinating on low-budget short films.

Why am I posting on Danny's site? The simple reason is that I have been a foil for Danny's ideas for many years now and that will continue for the foreseeable future.
We studied Film and Media Production together at university and have worked on a number of projects together, most recently the music video for Danto Aiyya's Imidiwen.

I also write for Starburst Magazine and maintain my own blog, Normal Nerds.

What's to come for Derek's Don't Run?  I can promise that you'll find out soon, as Danny and I have a meeting scheduled next week to discuss just that.

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment