"I'm a Derek...and Derek's don't run."

"I'M A DEREK...AND DEREK'S DON'T RUN." DEREKS DONT RUN FILM.COM




Feel free to join me............

Wednesday 28 September 2011

UPDATES 2.0

Phew...time-consuming all this blog-page lark but I do have updates to whisper into ones ear.

Remember the Clarity short film that I mentioned before? Well, that's been updated and viewable HERE. Please leave comments and feedback...I dont mind, really. Really...

Anyway...I have also updated the FILMS section to incorporate links to the films via trailers and IMDB pages. This then leads me into...the GUIDE section.

To the right there's a STICKIES section which will give you a brief instruction on how to navigate the blog - bottom line is...everything is click-able.

ADDITIONALLY - There's also a contact page trying to promote any Music Video's you young Eddy Vedder's would like us to make.

Information overload I know...but its best to contain it in one place.

See ya on the flip side. Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment